Friday, March 20, 2009

MATCH DAY!

Match Day

Where are we going to be for the next 6 to 7 years...

John is holding the letter that will ultimately tell us where we will be for the next 6 to 7 years(whoa that is a long time)...

okay I'll get to the point...
If you cannot read the small print on the letter scroll down further...
We are heading to:
Indianapolis, Indiana
Univerity of Indiana for Neurosurgery for six years!
We are so excited and are looking forward to this new adventure.
Here are the LDS classmates of John!  They are a great bunch of guys and have really been a great support to eachother and great friends!  
(Jason, Mike, Ben, Aaron, John)
Here are the wives!  They are all awesome women and have been such great examples to me and great friends!  I'm going to miss them so much!
(Andrea, Mary Ann, Marie, Heather, Chelise)
I love this picture of all of us!  We all came out here to Iowa with only one brand new baby and now there are nine kids between all of us!  So much has happened since we all came out to medical school!  This will be a time in our lives we will never forget!
(Robbins, Edwards, Bullards, Pattersons, Obriens)

10 comments:

Smelsha said...

Wahoo! I almost called you today to find out where you're going. I'm glad I could just stalk your blog to find out. I'm very excited for you, and you got your first pick too! Congratulations!! elsha

Nancy K said...

We are sooooooooo excited for you and LOVE the pictures of you all together! What great friends!!! Match day is like a mini holiday!

esmiley said...

Hooray! #1 Pick!

Katie Muir said...

Congrats Marie!! That is so exciting for you guys to have a new adventure!! Best of luck with everything!!

Jocelyn Vance said...

That is so exciting. Where are Maryann and Ben going? It is so fun to see everyone. We miss you guys and Iowa a lot. Congratulations!!

Cordie said...

I am so happy for you guys! Good luck these next six or seven years!

Rachel said...

Indiana! How exciting!

Erin said...

Congrats! I am glad things worked out and you will be at your first choice!

Wendi Oyler said...

ahhh, I'm sad John didn't get Salt Lake, but Indiana will be fun for you. What an adventure. I am jealous you get to live somewhere else and experience life outside of the bubble. Well, who knows, I might make it out to Indianapolis to see you.:)

Jessie Riley said...

SO EXCITING!
I agree with nancy... it's a mini holiday!

Time will fly. I promise! {it won't feel like it DURING} but looking back, I can't believe it's been FIVE years since our match day!

so excited for you guys!