Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nate's 1st Birthday!
December 23rd, 2009

I know this post is way overdue, but I need to document it!  What can I say, his birthday is 2 days before Christmas and time seems to be going faster and faster.  It seriously feels like this happened only a couple of weeks ago.



Nate loves cake and especially frosting!  He dug right in.


I love that he was so messy and lovin the cake.  He sat there eating as much as he could for half and hour.  It's so funny how different my boys are.  Josh had no idea what to do with the cake for his first birthday.


Hailey helping Nate open one of his presents.


Now all the kids decided Nate was taking way too long, so they all decided to take over, much to Nate's dismay.  He's probably thinking, "hey wait; that's mine!"


I love this pic because it catches how all eyes are on Nate.  That doesn't happen near as much with the second child.  I'm sure he loved all the attention.

4 comments:

Aubrielle said...

:) Happy Birthday to Nate!

Steuer Family News said...

Oh my goodness! Nate is a DOLL! I can't believe how fast your handsome sons are growing up. We really need to touch base! Phone tag seems to be our lot the past couple of months....I hope you are doing well! You look great!
Much love.

Michelle Tolboe said...

How cute! He was loving that cake! Which was so cute by the way.

Mary Ann said...

I love Nate's pink frosting face. :) He looks like he's having fun. :)