Sunday, April 13, 2008

Primary Easter Egg Hunt

March 22, 2008
Josh giving his dad a kiss, John surprised us by getting done at the hospital early than expected. Josh is always so happy to see his dad.

This is such a funny picture to me because Josh just has this look of awe and wonder. It's so cute because the bishop of our ward was giving a short lesson on Christ's resurection. I'm thinking he maybe learned something.




The hunt for eggs. Josh loved it and was excited that there was candy.
We'll probably have to move way south in order to have an outdoor easter egg hunt. We only have one more year left(I can't believe it). After this winter Arizona sounds nice, but we'd really like to go to Utah to be with family and the weather is so much nicer there than here.
I really do love Iowa, but the winters are loooooonnnnnngggggg!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm so excited you updated your blog!!!Josh is getting so big! You look beautiful as always! Glad to hear you are doing well.

Tim and Wendi said...

Hi Marie. I like the picture of you guys. You look great!! Josh is getting big and looks so cute.