Friday, April 4, 2008

Valentine's Day

This year, Valentine's day was a family affair. After I (John) got home, we all went to dinner at our favorite pizza place: Boston's. Afterwards, we opened gifts and watched a movie. Marie gave me an Iowa sweatshirt (I have wanted one ever since we moved here) and some cologne. I gave her a new I-pod nano. She lost her old I-pod on the plane when we flew home for Christmas. She acted very surprised, though I later found out she noticed it under the bed earlier that day while playing hide and seek with Joshua.















2 comments:

Jess said...

Hey John & Marie--I found a link to your blog from Rachel's site. It is so fun to get an update on you guys and see how Josh has grown. He is adorable! And he looks so much older just in the one year that we've been gone from Iowa. Man are we glad we missed those ice storms. Your pictures tell it all...crazy! Anyway, looks like you guys are doing well. We miss you! John & Jessica

Rachel said...

Very "GQ" John!