Friday, August 8, 2008

Lake Powell June 2008

Lake Powell is the funnest place on earth!  Josh loved it!!!!  Everyday he talks about going on the boat, the water weeny, the ducks, etc.  It was so fun to spend so much time as a family and enjoy the sun!  We are going back in just 2 1/2 weeks, yeah!!!


Josh loved hanging out with his aunt and uncles.  Almost everyday he asks to talk on the phone to "Becky, Nate, Scotty, Gama, Gampa or Papi, Wary(Gary)."

Becca and Scotty cliff jumping.




Josh with Dad on water weeny
John wakeboarding!  Check out that air and the scenery!

I was so happy to wakeboard since I was so sick with my pregnancy and still sick on this Lake Powell trip.  This was the best that I had felt in two months.  If you know me you know that my favorite thing in the whole world is to waterski and secondly wakeboard.  I can't wait to go back.  I hope that I can do some fun things with my ever increasing belly size (oh, the joys of pregnancy). 


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Marie, I found you through Jill's blog (I'm her old roommate...we hung out together, I dated Brandon....me, Sarah used to be Lavine). I just wanted to say hi and tell you your little guy is adorable. We just had boy #2 and two boys make life fun. Congrats!!!