Thursday, August 14, 2008

Visiting Friends/Old Roomates in Utah

June 2008
Alisha Clingo Jensen and her beautiful new baby Scarlet
Josh and Jocelyn(Alisha little girl) playing pattycake
Wendi and me at Cafe Rio(oh, I'm craving it so bad right now)
Totally loving holding a new baby(Scarlet).  I seriously can't wait!
I have a confession to make.  In this picture I really thought I was going to be having a girl or at least was really hoping.  Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to be having another boy, and just grateful that I can have another baby.  I have always wanted to have a daughter of my own and I always wanted a sister.  Unfortunately, never got a sister, but I'm still hoping for a daughter one day.
I also got to see Jocelyn Bennion, but unfortunately didn't get a picture. Help remind me next time Jocelyn.

3 comments:

Koni Frost said...

Hi Marie--
I'm glad you commented so now I have your blog. so cute! We miss being there so much with all the kids too!!!! It looks like Lake Powell was so much fun. I also love the picture of Josh being thrown in the hair with all the popcorn trees behind. Oh, and a huge CONGRATS ON ANOTHER LITTLE BOY!! So fun... How are you feeling? Take care!

Bennion Family said...

I always forget to get pictures of you too when we see each other. Ha ha Next time I'll remember. Aren't you coming out again soon?

Stacey Kirchner said...

I totally understand your want for a girl. I seriously thought my little Aiden was a girl in the womb, and called him Becca for the first four months, until I found out he was a boy. I love my little men, but there's something about a girl...you can't dress boys up in frilly things, and put bows in their hair...maybe next time Dave will get his "stuff" in order and we'll have a girl :)