Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Visiting Temple Square

September 2008
Josh had way too much fun playing in the reflecting pool at temple square.  In only a few minutes Josh was soaking wet, even though it was quite chili outside.  He absolutely refused to leave, he loves water!
Josh looking at the Temple and the water in awe.
Josh pointing to the temple and talking about everything he sees around him, he is becoming quite the talker.

Josh talks about Jesus Christ all the time and one of his favorite movies is "Finding Faith in Christ,"  which he calls "Jesus Christ movie."  He actually watches the entire movie.
Something really funny about Josh is that everyday without fail Josh will announce, "Clean up, watch Jesus Christ Movie" and then before I can say anything he starts cleaning up all his toys while singing the "clean-up" song.  He knows that I can't say no if he cleans up, he's a smart boy.  He does this with any movie he wants to watch.  What do I do if it is the 2nd or 3rd time he cleans-up?  Do I really let him watch all those movies in the day?  Still it is cute and I really enjoy having a clean home, especially when I don't have to clean it up myself!

3 comments:

Bennion Family said...

Such cute pictures!! Can you believe that you are going to have another little boy in a couple of months? I am so excited for you guys! I hope that you are feeling okay.

Koni Frost said...

hey Marie--
fun pictures... and are you even pregnant?? Seriously, you can hardly even tell. And I'm jealous of you going to Cafe Rio... I crave their salads. take care!

Chelsea said...

Josh is So cute! I hope you don't mind me finding your blog, I didn't know you had one!