Monday, November 3, 2008

Josh and Tess

September 2008
I know that I'm still a good month behind in blogging.  Mostly because I think it is fun to reminisce and because it usually takes me about a month to finally download pictures from my camera.  
For the month of September John did a sub-internship at the U of U.  We were so lucky to stay with the Bailey family.  They were so nice and treated us as though we were family.  Josh immediately made a new best friend who also became a full-time baby sitter.  That friend was Tess (a white Labrador).  He still asks for Tess all the time.  Poor kid, Josh may never have a pet of his own, but he sure loved having a dog for a month.  



5 comments:

Wendi Oyler said...

cute new family picture. Did you just get them done? What are you guys doing for the holidays?

esmiley said...

How cute! You can tell they really like each other.

Grace is so excited about you guys coming and keeps asking when Josh is coming to her new house.

Juliette said...

Marie! I am so glad that I found your blog, how fun to see your little family! You look great and are surrounded by some dang cute boys, and one more to come! Hope you don't mind me taking a peak at your family! Keep in touch

Cordie said...

Marie! I am so glad you left me a comment. I've always wondered what happened to you, Bobbi and Wendy. Where are they these days? You have a beautiful family, and it sounds like your husband is super smart. Stay in touch, isn't blogging the best way to find and stay in touch with people? I love it!!!

Mary Ann said...

That's pretty cute that he's kind of cuddling with the dog. :)