Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christams Day!!!

December 25, 2008
This was our most memorable Christmas as we brought Nathan (Nate) home from the hospital for the first time!  It was the most perfect peaceful day!  
Josh loved all his gifts from family and we all really loved his train set since he played with it straight with no breaks for about five hours!  It allowed me to cuddle with my brand new son  and talk with John without distractions from a two-year-old all afternoon, it was Heaven!









7 comments:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Very cute. Your little Nate in the Christmas outfit is priceless.

Bobbi said...

how cute! what a fun Christmas :) I am glad you are doing well!

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh you have two beautiful, perfect boys! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful holiday. We need to talk...call me!

Jill said...

Marie,
Nate is honestly one of the cutest babies ever!! I am so glad your Christmas was nice and calm for you. I hope everything is going well for you.

Juliette said...

You look great Marie! And for the baby, he is just darling too!

The Dunns said...

MARIE-
IT'S SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS! YOUR BOYS ARE SO HANDSOME! BABY NATE IS SO PERFECT! I LOVE NEW BABIES! I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL. LIFE GETS BUSY WITH TWO! I NEED TO SEE SOME MORE PICS THEY CHANGE SO FAST.
LOVE-
CARLY

Katie Muir said...

Congratulations!! What an exciting Christmas for you guys. You look great Marie!!