Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa Baby!

I cannot believe that one year ago today, I brought Nate home on Christmas morning.  He was the best Christmas gift ever.  Here are some Christmas photos of him that I wasn't able to post in time last year.


Merry Christmas!









Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the hospital a year ago today on Christmas morning.  I really cannot believe how tiny he was.
This little onesie my mother-in-law sent for us to open on Christmas and it was so perfect.  It read "Good Things Come in Small Packages."  Looking at these makes me a little sad because I so want to hold my tiny baby again.  They are only that small for such a short time.







Josh meeting Nate for the first time on Christmas Eve.  I love how excited Josh was!  Now they are best buds (well as long as Nate isn't destroying one of his train tracks)!

3 comments:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Okay, can I just say you look WAY too skinny in those pictures after just having a baby?! No fair! :) Merry Christmas you guys.

Heathelyn said...

It goes so fast, doesn't it? He's adorable.

Bullard Family said...

I can't believe he is one!! That is so crazy. We miss you guys and hope you are all doing great. If you come to UT make sure and give us a call.