Saturday, August 21, 2010

Trip to Utah - Part 1


As soon as we got to grandmas house the boys immediately started a race track with cars on Grandma's table.  This continued the remainder of the trip whenever they got a chance.  Grandma Shawna even joined in on the races.


Josh and Uncle Daniel


Josh had the coolest little room under the stairs.  Grandma Shawna read books to Josh every night before bed in that tiny little crawl space.  He loved it and couldn't get enough reading time with Grandma.  He also loved his little room.


Gary, Landon, Becca, Johnny, Marie, Nate


We had the 1st Edwards Family Reunion.  We started it off with the opening ceremonies and the lighting of the torch.  John's brother's Nate and Gary assembled the torch and thought it fitting to use Scotty's underwear for the kindling.  It burned really well.  = O


John's parents


Nate with all the fireworks for the opening ceremonies.  We decided to just have one grand finale and light all of them at once.





Great Grandma Belt.
She had the family over for dinner one night and she made this amazing guacamole.  Josh wouldn't even touch the guacamole, but he still talks about it every day.  He's such a silly kid.


The Newlyweds.  
They are so cute together and Landon fits in perfectly with the family!


Gary the pro golfer.  He just started medical school in Chicago and we are so happy he is so close to us.


While all the guys went golfing one night, Becca and I went to Cafe Rio (my most fav place to eat, my mouth is watering just thinking about it) and to a movie.  It was so fun!  Did I mention she is my only sister (well actually sister-in-law).  We are both only girls and we both have 4 brothers.


Lots more to come.  Next post Bear Lake....

3 comments:

Becca said...

Such a cute post! We miss you guys!

Krystal said...

Looks like you're having fun! We're going to be in Indiana (about 3 hours from Indianapolis) this week for a job interview. I'll have to talk to you if we like it!

Ludwig Family Blog said...

Marie! I'm so sad I wasn't able to see you while you were in town. We were on our week and 1/2 vacation to Oregon when you called my phone. I am glad you called, and I wish we had been able to do get together! Call me when you have a second, because we need to catch up. I am under 2 months away from being a mom of 3! Crazy, eh? Anyway, hope to talk to you soon.
Elisa