Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Josh in LOVE








For 1 Year Josh has been in LOVE with Olivia!  I thought it was just a phase, but he has been "in Love" since October 2009.  He talks about how he loves her and wants to marry her almost everyday.  They were inseparable in Preschool last year.  He refuses to sit with his primary class because he is smitten and wants to sit by Olivia.  We have the most hilarious conversations about it.  Here's one we had the other day.

Josh:  I'm going to marry Olivia, when I am 6 and Olivia is 6!
Marie:  That's too young to get married!
Josh:  10!!!  When I am 10 I am going to marry Olivia!
Marie:  That is still too young.  Don't you need to go on a mission first?
Josh:  Okay!!!  After I serve a mission, when I am 26!!!
Marie:  That's a good age!
Josh:  I love Olivia.  We are going to get married!
Marie:  What are you going to do if Olivia doesn't want to marry you?
Josh:  I am going to pray to Heavenly Father all the time so she will marry me.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Sitting in class.... and busted up laughing when I read that! SOOOO cute and what good parents, he is obviously learning lots about the gospel :)!

stacey said...

brett did already say yes. i guess we just need to finalize the year! 2030? how does that sound! josh is so sweet. we would love to have him as a son in law!!