Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"TRAINS"

My very talented mother-in-law made the cutest video of the boys.  It made me cry the first time I watched it.  Okay, maybe the first 3 times I watched it.  My boys are growing up way too fast.  They are so fun right now.  I wish time could slow down.  The song "Hourglass" was written and sung by Mindy Gledhill (mindygledhill.com), a girl John went to high school with.  I love this song.  It's perfect for the video.  Hope you enjoy it!


Trains from shawna edwards on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Heathelyn said...

What a beautiful song. I feel that way a lot of the time too. But it helps that each new stage is fun too. I sometimes look at Oren and wonder how he got so big. But I still enjoy him so much. Even when he's being an obnoxious teenager, I can't stay mad at him for long. My problem now is that time still seems to be going so fast, I can see the day he leaves on his mission.

Danielle Strong said...

That is too cute!! beautiful song

Jennifer Cox said...

That is just so darn cute, so so cute :)

The Tolboe family said...

That was so sweet. It reminds me of Gavin when he was really into trains. He could play all day. You have some pretty sweet handsome boys!

Steuer Family News said...

Oh my gosh your boys are SO cute! I am sitting here looking through your photos thinking, "I can't believe my friend Marie has kids this big, cute, grown up etc". Time has sure flown! such a cute family!
Love,
Susanna