Friday, March 11, 2011

What The Boys Have Been Up To (February & March)


Here's an actual post of recent events.  

Josh loves to draw, paint, color,  cut out designs with scissors.  He is extremely artisitic and I'm amazed at what he creates.  He has decorated his room with things he has made.  I need to take pictures and post it.  He says he has created the world in his room.  He made paintings that he cut out and taped to his bedroom walls.  He made rainbows, trees, flowers, a sun, a bird, and a picture of himself.  It is so cute!  He is also very artistic in the way he does his hair.  He insists on gelling his hair all by himself.  He has made me laugh on more than one occasion with the hairstyles he has come up with.  Usually he wears it "spiky."  I will say that most of the time he does a really good job.

Here's another one of his creations that I just couldn't wipe off.  I thought it was so cute.  I'm just glad he didn't do this on the wall.   He told me that the first hand was his, the next was uncle Gary's, another was Grandma Shawna's, and the last one was "Gary's friend.  What's her name again?"  He was just getting ready for them to come and visit us that day.


Nate truly is the sweetest most adorable boy!  I know I'm biased, but it is true.  He recently enjoys sitting down and playing the piano.

Nate can now jump on the trampoline and he is soooo excited!  He loves it and we are so happy that the weather is beginning to get better.

Nate saying "cheese" for the camera.

Josh and Olivia
This was one of their last times playing together, since they just moved.  He absolutely loved Olivia.  A few days before they moved Josh asked me, "Mom, who am I going to marry now that Olivia doesn't live here anymore?"  I just can't marry her since she doesn't live here and is so far away now!"  It was funny.  He really was very concerned over this.  It was so cute.

Indianapolis Zoo with Sam & Max
Sam is truly an answer to prayers.  They have become buddy's from the moment they met.  They have so much fun together and Sam is such a good friend to Josh.

Sam & Max are almost the exact same ages as Josh & Nate.  I hope that Nate & Max can be as good of friends as they get older.

1 comment:

Katie Muir said...

Marie- Your boys are so cute and have grown up so quickly!! Looks like you guys are having fun!!