Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Joshua at his New Home

There is much to post about.  I guess I'll start with recently and move my way back.

Josh has loved our new home!  There is so much more room for him to move around in and he loves having and backyard and helping with the yard-work.  Here he is helping his dad mow the lawn.  He's really helping by not getting in the way and by protecting his parents from the worries about him losing any toes or fingers if he were trying to push the lawnmower himself.  Also, he is helping his dad to get more exercise.  He is such a great helper!  He loves being a part of everything! 


He loves playing in his new room.  I love watching Josh play.  He is so creative and I love to hear what he has to say.  He says the funniest things that either make me laugh or bring a big smile to face.
SINGING ON THE ROOFTOP
The previous owners left an outdoor toy house.  I found him singing on the rooftop!  He has the cutest little voice.  I love it when he sings.  It was such cute moment; I had to capture it on camera before he saw that I noticed him.  

6 comments:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Very cute! Love the singing. Glad you are enjoying your new house.

Sarah said...

That singing on the rooftop is just about the cutest thing. I can't wait to see more pics!

Aggieland Mom said...

Wow! I should get Steve to load up Alex everytime he mows, I bet that's a great workout! The rooftop singing is adorable. We miss you guys!

Bobbi said...

Happy birthday Josh! your house looks cute Marie, you need to post more pic.s of it! glad you are doing good! I will call you soon :) sorry I have been bad :(

Bobbi said...

ps. do you have our old roommate Robins blog or does she have one?

Bobbi said...

And sorry I commented on the wrong post! oops!!!