Monday, July 6, 2009

Josh's 3rd Birthday Party Celebration in Iowa

I know that this post is way overdue.  I still have tons of catching up to do.

We celebrated Josh's 3rd Birthday at our favorite park in Iowa, North Ridge Park, which was right by our old apartment.  We had a baseball cake and ice and the kids had a blast playing at the playground.  
We really miss all our friends in Iowa.  Josh talks about all his Iowa friends all the time. 
I love this picture of Josh and Sonah!  They have the cutest happiest smiles!
Josh loves his birthdays.  He talks about having his 4th, 5th, 6th, etc. birthday often.  He'll say: "I'm 5,  I have a birthday party today?!"  He really tries to find any excuse to have a party and friends.
Josh and Sam ("Sammy")

4 comments:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Cute cake. Can you believe how time flies?!

Wendi Oyler said...

I can't believe he is 3. Cute cake. Did you make it?

Mary Ann said...

When I first saw the title of this post I thought "Oh! I wish we could have been there!" Then I realized, oh yeah, it was in Iowa in May, I WAS there. I'm so dumb. :) Cute pictures. :)

Danielle Strong said...

That is awesome that you will be so close. So where exactly are you at? Cute cake too.