Sunday, July 26, 2009

It has been another good week.  I have been reading to Josh and Nate at night lately.  Nate often laughs the whole time.  Reading helps Josh calm down and, hopefully, fall asleep at a reasonable time.  For me, it is a highlight of each day.

This week, Marie and I will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary.  It is hard to imagine we have been married for nearly five years.  It seems like just yesterday we were preparing for our wedding, just like Becca and Landon, with bright hopes for the future.  I think it is safe to say, these five years have been more challenging, yet more rewarding and joyful than we could have imagined.  In five years we finished school at BYU, attended medical school, started residency, had two children, and have created many wonderful memories in the meantime.  I love Marie and I love our two boys! ~John

Josh playing blocks.
Marie and John at the canal.
Marie, Joshua, and Nate at the canal.
Nathan.

4 comments:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Happy Anniversary!

Juliette said...

Happy Anniversary! Marie, your boys are darling!

Heathelyn said...

Hey, I found your blog on Melanie Heiner's. I love your quotes about journal keeping. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list. Come see my blog. heathelyn.blogspot.com

Kasi said...

Happy Anniversary. Like Heathelyn, I found your blog on Mel's. Sorry, I hope you aren't too private because soon the whole ward will find it :)

PS, ours is www.kasigood.typepad.com