Friday, July 24, 2009

John Graduated!!!!! Yeah!!!

John is now officially:

Dr. Edwards

We are so grateful for all of Johns hard work!  It has definitely paid off.  Tonight John is on-call as an actual doctor.  So, I'm catching up with my blogging like usual.  I figure if John's up all night, I might as well be up too.  Well, I actually should be sleeping or tomorrow we will both be dead tired!  He actually graduated on May 15, 2009.  Time flies so fast.  I cannot believe how quickly the four years went!   


John and Ben

Josh and Dad
(Josh was so hyper that night.  Josh had just been recently diagnosed with asthma and has been on several medications since so he can breath.  The problem is that they make an already active boy 10x as energetic and keep you from sleeping (yeah, kind-of a nightmare in the toddler world).  Some of the medications are steroids (you know the ones that athletes take illegally as performance enhancers).  You seriously cannot even begin to believe how fast Josh is on his steroids.  Note to self, if your child is on prednisone don't take him to your husbands medical graduation, you might go crazy! ;)  Haha!  I'm laughing now that I look back.
John and his amazing mom (she raised him so she's gotta be one of the best mom's ever!).

Graduation lunch with John's family.
I forgot to post this event a few weeks before gradation.  John's dad was asked to be the visiting professor for AOA(Honor's Society for Doctors).  He gave an amazing talk.  He was so funny too.  It was so fun to have family out so much.  When are you guys coming to Indy?  We've been so spoiled.

3 comments:

Gage said...

congrats dr.

Stacey Kirchner said...

Congrats on graduating, and Marie, you look FABULOUS!

Cameron and Erin said...

That is SO great I can't wait until we are graduated next year! WE miss you here, however, and things just aren't the same with everyone from this last class moving out. So glad you are enjoying things!